- By Joe Heyman, MD, Wellport Chief Medical Information Officer
- With No Comments
- On 23 Jan | '2015
Starting immediately, if you are 18 years of age or older, you can join Wellport without going to an office or hospital. Here is all you have to do:
1) Simply read “Giving Permission to Share My Health Information”, which is available on the website.
2) Print out the consent form and complete it with careful attention to making sure your email address is legible.
3) Either mail or fax it along with a government issued identification AND a copy of your insurance card.
——–MAIL: Wellport, 255 Low Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
——–FAX: (978) 462-4596
4) We will make your Clinical Health Summary available to authorized clinicians.
5) We will email you instructions and a registration code for your Personal Health Summary.
There is no charge for participating in the Wellport Health Information Exchange. Remember, to join in this new way, you must be at least 18 years of age.
Joe Heyman, MD
Chief Medical Information Officer